GET UNLIMITED PS3 DOWLOADS HERE!

Download PS3 Games, Movies, TV Shows, Music and More!

Becoming a Video Game Tester


Fellow Gamer,


If you spend just 3 hours a day playing video games, I'm going to show you how to have all your rent and bills take care of THEMSELVES while you have some serious fun playing the newest game titles BEFORE they even hit the stores!

This year ALONE, I've been paid a total of $71,560 by 24 different game development companies to TEST their newest releases without ever having to leave my couch!

As a video game tester, you get to point out mistakes while playing the game! What better way of jumping into the gaming industry than drinking a coke, sprawling out on your couch and playing out the NEWEST blockbuster hit - WHILE you get paid $20-$50 an hour to do it!

And that's just the start of it...

Get More Info on how you to can get Paid to Test Video Games.

1 comment:

  1. I think what this post overlooks is that testers don't get to run around vid game worlds in any way, as they would if they were playing for leisure. They have to perform mundane repetitive tasks. I work in game design, and I give them these terrible tasks, so I know. Props to them, but it's not like being a movie star.

    ReplyDelete